An industry leading bio-pharmaceutical company is looking to add several chemistry technicians to their team. This position will provide candidates with exposure to a global pharmaceutical company, extensive training and opportunity for growth within the organization.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Performing routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials and finished products
- Utilizing analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC
- Adhering to cGMP/cGLP documentation according to FDA regulations
- BS in Chemistry or Biochemistry
- 3 months - 1 year of experience with HPLC or GC from industry or an extensive research project
- A positive attitude, hard work ethic and the ability to work in a fast paced environment