A quickly growing architectural firm in downtown Chicago is looking for an ambitious AutoCAD Specialist to join its team. Strong candidates will have demonstrated ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams. The position offers challenges, leadership responsibilities, and room for growth within a thriving company.
- Design projects, which may include architectural, electrical, mechanical, structural and civil design work
- Provide drawings to construction team in timely manner to keep construction schedules.
- Review AutoCAD and Revit drawings
- Communicate with customers to ensure drawings meet the minimum standards
- Maintain filing systems and reference libraries
- Modify existing drawings to reflect necessary changes
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience in a related field required.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD. Revit is a plus
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)