A rapidly growing nutraceutical company is seeking a food scientist to add to their growing Quality Control team. This position will offer a challenging and stimulating work environment, valuable industry laboratory experience, as well as the opportunity to develop internally within a national company.
Chemists will be responsible for:
- Providing routine and non-routine analytical quality control analysis of products.
- Working with instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, and UV-Vis.
- Adhering to cGMP/cGLP documentation procedures according to FDA specifications.
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Food Science
- Experience from the food/beverage, flavor, or nutraceutical industries would be helpful but is not mandatory
- Experience with cGMP/cGLP documentation
- Experience in manufacturing is a plus
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to work both independently and in constructive groups