A growing pharmaceutical company is looking to add an experienced chemist to their growing analytical team. This position would have a lot of room for upward mobility in a quickly growing lab. You'd be involved method validation, tech transfer, instrument calibration, and other non-routine analytical approaches.
Chemists will be responsible for:
• Providing routine and non-routine analytical quality control analysis of materials
• Working with instrumentation such as GC, HPLC, FTIR, and UV-Vis
• Validation studies and instrument calibration
• BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related field
• 2-5 years of experience with GC
• A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to lead