An industry leading biotechnology company is looking to add a technician level scientist to their growing quality team. This position would offer ample promotion opportunities internally, experience with a multitude of lab procedures and the opportunity to cross train through multiple disciplines within the quality group.
This position would be responsible for performing routine analysis of product, calibrating equipment, documenting test results, and providing general lab support functions.
- Prepare raw material, in-process and finished product samples for analysis.
- Document incoming samples and log test results.
- Perform routine analysis of product, including but not limited to analytical instrumentation and physical testing.
- All work performed within a cGMP lab environment supporting pharmaceutical production.
- BS in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related science.
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and attention to detail.
- Academic research experience highly desirable.