A rapidly growing pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced Chemist to add to their Analytical Team. This position will offer a dynamic work environment, challenging and stimulating work, as well as the opportunity to develop internally within a thriving company.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Utilizing analytical instrumentation to provide non-routine analysis of product supporting research and development projects.
- Projects vary in scope and complexity. Chemists will develop and validate methods to suit project, see project through and analyze results.
- Adhering to cGMP/cGLP documentation procedures
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related field
- 2-5 years experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with cGMP/cGLP documentation preferred