An industry leading pharmaceutical company is looking to add an R&D Scientist to their quickly expanding group. This position has opportunities for upward mobility and involvement with cutting edge drug development research.
- Participate in the research and development efforts for the manufacturing of biopharmaceutical drug products.
- Duties will include maintaining equipment logbooks and charts, calibration of equipment, cleaning of lab ware, preparation of buffer solutions, execution of bench scale studies, recording of experiments and results in lab notebook.
- Performance of studies will include filtrations, chromatography, ultrafiltration, preparation and submission of samples, organization and presentation of sample data.
- B.S. degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or similar training.
- 1- 3 years laboratory experience from pharmaceuticals or food.
- Strong knowledge of protein processing/chromatography is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.