An industry leading biopharmaceutical company is looking to add an analytical development chemist to their growing team. This position will provide candidates with exposure to a growing pharmaceutical company, tremendous experience, competitive compensation, and opportunity for growth within a global industry leader.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Participating in analytical method development/validation projects primarily focused on HPLC and GC methods
- Performing non-routine analysis
- Reviewing critical laboratory data
- Performing instrument qualifications and participating in training efforts
- Adhering to cGMP/cGLP laboratory procedures in accordance with FDA regulations
- 1-3 years of industry experience is preferred
- Industry experience from a related industry such as pharmaceutical, personal care, etc.
- Working knowledge of cGMP/cGLP
- Strong, working knowledge of HPLC and GC
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills as well as strong organizational skills