A large personal care company is looking to add a Chemical Engineer to their group. Chemical Engineers are responsible for achieving department objectives/schedules while working across multiple departments regarding the qualification/validation of product, utilities, equipment, computers and process support.
- Process and cleaning validation projects, including some requalification work with steam sterilizers.
- Plans, communicates and leads scientifically sound qualification/validation strategies for small to medium scale projects. May assist in large scale projects as required.
- Prepares validation project plans, protocols, and test equipment.
- Executes test protocols, collects and evaluates test data for conformance to acceptance criteria and/or to investigate and determine root cause of study discrepancies.
- Effectively communicates with appropriate functional groups (i.e. Manufacturing, Engineering, and QC Labs, etc.) in regards to the needs and status of assigned study execution activities.
- Recognizes and trouble shoots problems associated with validation studies, equipment, and procedures.
- Bachelors of science in Chemical Engineering.
- 0-3 years of process engineering experience.
We partner with Chicago's top employers and match them with top talent. We represent many of Chicago's most desirable employers in their hiring efforts. They turn to Momentum for our industry specific expertise and ability to match them with the industries best candidates. Our boutique approach has made us the fastest growing scientific staffing company in Chicago.
At Momentum, we work with you to develop a job search strategy that suits your unique aspirations and skills. Our recruiting approach sets us apart from other staffing agencies by gaining a greater degree of partnership with you - the candidate. We attribute our success as a company to the relationships we’ve fostered with our candidates and contractors.
Ready to be a part of the Momentum revolution? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Momentum:
- Full Time Healthcare - When you work with Momentum you're eligible for the same healthcare packages we have. All of our healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, don't have waiting periods and avoid federal tax penalties. You’ll be able to choose between Gold, Silver and Bronze plans. Better yet, we cover 50% of the monthly premium. Why should you be treated like a second class employee just because you are a contractor? Crazy.
- Industry Expertise - All we do is science. Period. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into what you should expect your career decision. We're experts at getting your career to where you want it to go. We'll help you understand your career options and work with you to determine the path that suits you. Why would you want to work with an agency that only does science on the side?
- Permanent Results - Last year 94% of our contractors were converted to permanent employees. Pretty impressive huh? Getting you a permanent job is our priority as an agency. No other agency in the scientific space can boast such a high conversion rate.
- No Charge - With Momentum there are no hidden fees. We don't take any money out of your paycheck or charge a conversion fee. Our clients pay for what we do, not our employees.
- Consultative Approach - When you work with Momentum, we start by learning a lot about your career direction. Only then do we propose a path that will help you achieve your career goals. We share a lot of our industry expertise with you so that you are informed about your options.