A global pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced microbiologist to join their team. This position has room for upward mobility and provides an opportunity to gain experience in microbiological testing with an energetic company culture. The company is known for employee satisfaction and a supportive company culture. Some microbiologist responsibilities would include:
- Environmental monitoring and endotoxin testing.
- Validate microbiological methods with little to no supervision.
- Analyze testing through data and reports.
- Provide direction and assistance to new environmental monitoring technicians.
- Assist in training for protocol in cleanroom production suites.
- Adhere to cGMP/cGLP laboratory procedures.
Some qualities that would be preferred:
- A degree in Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry or another related science.
- 2-4 years of industry microbiology experience.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to grow.