An industry leading pharmaceutical company is looking to add an R&D chemist to their growing team. This position will provide candidates with exposure to method development testing to upscale pharmaceutical products, competitive compensation, and opportunity for growth within a global industry leader.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Participating in analytical method development/validation projects primarily focused on HPLC and GC methods
- Responsible for leading projects on the formulation and development of new products
- Serve as a liaison between multiple groups, including the analytical department, quality assurance, and purchasing.
- Performing non-routine analysis
- Performing instrument qualifications and participating in training efforts
- 1-3 years of industry experience is preferred
- M.S. in Chemistry
- Industry experience from a related industry such as pharmaceutical, personal care, food/beverage etc.
- Strong, working knowledge of HPLC and GC
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills as well as strong organizational skills