A thriving pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced chemist to join their team. Chemist's would be given the opportunity to gain valuable experience providing analytical support and quality control for various chemistry operations. They will also utilize HPLC, GC, and other analytical instrumentation to provide routine and non-routine analysis of drug product samples. Stability chemist responsibilities include:
- Utilize HPLC, GC, and other analytical instrumentation.
- Conduct data analysis of stability data.
- Adhere to cGMP/cGLP regulations.
- 2-5 years experience with HPLC/UPLC and GC in a cGMP environment.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related science.
- Strong work ethic and desire to grow.