A pharmaceutical company is looking for a Laboratory Technician to join their team. Lab technicians will work on a variety of products. This industry leader offers great opportunities for advancement. This role would allow candidates to gain a great deal of exposure to a multitude of industry career options.
- Preparing samples for testing
- Test and evaluate a variety of new and existing products.
- Revise test protocols and reports as needed.
- Calibrate and maintain all laboratory equipment and lab cleaning.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in science
- A positive attitude and ability to take on independent responsibility given direction and training
- Must work well with others and have good communications skills, both verbally and written
- 0+ years of experience