A rapidly growing pharmaceutical lab is seeking an experienced Chemist to add to their Analytical Team. This position will offer a dynamic work environment, challenging and stimulating work, as well as the opportunity to develop internally within a thriving company.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Utilizing analytical instrumentation to provide non-routine analysis of product supporting research and development projects
- Developing and validating methods to suit project, see project through, and analyze results
- Adhering to cGMP/cGLP documentation procedures
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related field
- 3-5 years experience with HPLC/UPLC in the pharmaceutical industry