A quickly growing pharmaceutical company is looking to add several new scientists to it's laboratory. This role would allow candidates to gain a great deal of exposure to a multitude of industry career options. Ultimately, this position would specialize in microbiology, molecular biology or chemistry labs.
- Provide laboratory support to pharmaceutical analytical work. Candidates will conduct routine analytical testing on raw materials, in-process and finished product samples supporting biopharmaceutical production. Candidates will uphold high quality standards for protein therapeutic analysis.
- Microbiology work will include providing environmental monitoring oversight of cleanroom production suites.
- Chemistry analysis would include analyzing samples for purity via chromatography and spectroscopy instrumentation.
- Molecular assays include ELISA and drug potency assays.
- Initially candidates would support analytical laboratories by prepping samples for analysis and conducting document initiation and tracking.
- BS in Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Molecular and Cellular Biology, or other related hard science degree.
- A positive attitude and ability to take on independent responsibility given direction and training.
- Must work well with others and have good communications skills, both verbally and written.