An industry leading biopharmaceutical company is looking to add a new chemist to its growing team. This position will provide candidates with great exposure to a global bio-pharmaceutical company, tremendous experience, and the opportunity for growth within the organization.
This position will be responsible for:
- Performing routine and non-routine analysis of biological samples utilizing analytical chemistry.
- Performing HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-VIS and other analytical techniques on in-process and finished biologically manufactured products.
- Adhering to cGMP/cGLP laboratory procedures according to FDA specifications.
- Eventually, participating in method validation and working with process development teams validating analytical assay methods.
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or related field
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry (helpful but not required)
- 1-3 years of experience with GC and/or HPLC (preferred)
- Candidates must possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a positive attitude