A world-renowned pharmaceutical company is looking for a Laboratory Technician to join their Research and Development team. Lab technicians will work in an innovative laboratory setting, grow as a professional with a thriving company, and receive competitive compensation.
- Preparing samples for testing
- Test and evaluate a variety of new and existing products.
- Revise test protocols and reports as needed.
- Calibrate and maintain all laboratory equipment and lab cleaning.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, or related science.
- 0+ years of experience.
- Strong work ethic and desire to grow within an innovative company.