A quickly growing biotechnology company is looking for Molecular Biologist to to support drug development projects. This position offers a very challenging and rewarding work environment, within a thriving company. Candidates will be given the opportunity to participate in projects of increasing complexity pertaining to method development, validation and protocol development.
- Developing and implementing molecular and cell based assays in support of drug development
- Working with study directors on projects of varying complexity including routine and non-routine analysis
- Developing and troubleshooting various bio-assays
- Master of Science in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related science
- ELISA experience required
- Prefer experience from GLP or GMP environment
- Academic research experience