A well-established Commercial Architecture firm in Chicago is looking to add to their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a desire to learn and grow with the firm. Working on landmark projects, the ideal candidate will display an enthusiastic commitment to the multi-disciplinary project development process in a team-focused environment.
Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare accurate drafting markups from architects, designers and senior drafting personnel (a thorough understanding of construction detailing is essential)
- Work cross-functionally within team environment in the production of architectural documents in through all stages of a project
- Assemble construction drawing sets in Revit
- Completion of a five or six-year architectural degree program or Master in Architecture
- 8-10 years of work experience in Commercial, Hospitality, Residential, or similar industries
- Proficiency in current versions of Revit and AutoCAD