A quickly growing contract research organization is looking for Molecular Biologist to to support drug development projects. This position offers a very challenging and rewarding work environment, within a thriving company.
• Developing and implementing molecular and cell based assays in support of drug development.
• Working with study directors on projects of varying complexity including routine and non-routine analysis.
• Developing and troubleshooting various bio-assays.
• Working with ELISA.
Qualified candidates must have:
• MS or BS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry or related science
• Prefer 3-5 years experience from GLP or GMP environment
• Academic research experience highly desirable