A large pharmaceutical company is looking for entry level microbiologists to join their team. This position leaves room for upward mobility and provides an opportunity to gain experience in microbiological testing with an energetic company culture.
Some microbiologist responsibilities would include:
- Environmental monitoring and endotoxin testing.
- Analyze testing through data and reports.
- Plating, staining and streaking.
- Adhere to cGMP/cGLP laboratory procedures.
Some qualities that would be preferred:
- A degree in Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry or another related science.
- Recent graduates preferred, or recent laboratory experience.
- Understanding of microbial techniques.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to grow.