A quickly growing pharmaceutical company is seeking a microbiologist to join a growing team of scientists. This position will provide a challenging work environment, valuable experience within a laboratory, and the opportunity for advancement within an industry leading organization. The position also offers competitive compensation, great benefits, and a friendly company culture.
Microbiologists will be responsible for:
- Studies including environmental monitoring, air and water sampling, and endotoxin testing.
- The identification of unknown bacteria.
- Responsible for product release and product testing.
- Adherence to cGMP/cGLP laboratory procedures according to FDA regulations.
Preferred candidates will have the following:
- BS in Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Cellular Biology, or a related field.
- A positive attitude and willing to take on additional responsibility within an organization.