A quickly growing biotechnology company is looking for Biologist to to support drug development projects. This position offers a very challenging and rewarding work environment, within a thriving company. Candidates will be given the opportunity to participate in projects of increasing complexity pertaining to method development, validation and protocol development.
• Developing and implementing molecular and cell based assays in support of drug development.
• Working with study directors on projects of varying complexity including routine and non-routine analysis.
• Developing and troubleshooting various bio-assays.
Qualified candidates must have:
• BS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry or related science.
• Prefer experience from GLP or GMP environment.
• Academic research experience highly desirable.
• New grads or recent lab experience preferable.