An industry leading Personal Care company is looking to add an experienced chemist to their growing analytical team. This position would have a lot of room for upward mobility in a quickly growing lab. You'd be learning method validation, tech transfer and other non-routine analytical approaches.
Chemists will be responsible for:
• Providing routine and non-routine analytical quality control analysis of products
• Working with instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, and UV-Vis
• Adhering to cGMP/cGLP documentation procedures according to FDA specifications
• BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related field
• 2-3 years of experience with HPLC
• A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to work both independently and in constructive groups