A well-established environmental lab is seeking an Environmental Chemist to conduct analytical testings within their team. This position will be a hands-on role where they will be responsible for operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HPLC and LCMS to analyze water and soil samples.
- Preparing calibration standards and samples for analysis according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Run and analyze daily QC samples for water and soil
- Follow all accepted QA/QC practices for test procedures, reagent preparation and equipment maintenance
- BS or MS in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or Biochemistry
- 2+ years experience testing Radium in an Environmental or Medical lab
- 2+ HPLC experience
- *Nice to Have: LCMS experience