A quickly growing enviornmental company is searching for a Method Development Scientist to join their expanding method development group. The position will be primarily responsible for developing analytical methods and supporting process development. The position will provide a very challenging, yet rewarding work experience, a competitive compensation package, a valuable experience, and the opportunity to advance within a quickly growing company. The position will be responsible for:
- Conducting laboratory experiments with established routine methods and procedures.
- Assist in designing or redesigning procedures based on previous results
- Analytical method development
- Calibrating and troubleshooting HPLC and LCMS
Preferred candidates will have the following:
- BS or MS in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related science.
- 2-5 years of experience supporting process development in an FDA regulated environment.
- Experience with HPLC and LCMS
- Relevant experience in assay development and protein characterization.