An established biopharmaceutical company is looking to add members to their growing analytical team. This position offers exceptional growth opportunities within the industry, a dynamic and challenging work environment, and competitive compensation.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Quality control analysis on raw materials, in-process samples and finished products.
- Routinely utilizing HPLC, GC, and FTIR
- Strictly adhering to cGLP/cGMP documentation standards
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related science
- 1-3 years experience with HPLC
- Experience with cGMPs in accordance to FDA specifications
- A strong work ethic, close attention to detail, and the ability to multitask