A rapidly growing biotech company is seeking a Preclinical Project Manager to bring order to their lab. This industry leader is increasingly expanding its facility and would provide ample room for advancement internally. This candidate will manage projects, communicate with stakeholders, and coordinate the preclinical drug discovery activities for multiple preclinical drug programs.
- Coordinate entire project workflow amongst internal departments
- Communicate with external contractors & stakeholders
- Coordinating project work activities among internal departments
- Train lab technicians on method implementation and laboratory procedures
- Track expenses and meet budget expectations
- MS or BS in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, or related science
- At least 2-3 years of Project Management experience from Pharmaceutical or Biotech company
- Proficiency running qPCR, ELISA, Western Blots, etc.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with CRM's (MS Project, Teamwork, Zoho Projects, etc.)
- Experience with Tableau