Turns out, we believe in a lot of things. We believe that an entire industry can be revolutionized by a group of dynamic people. We believe that ambition and determination lead to greatness. We believe that energy is contagious. We believe that your strengths, not your shortcomings, should define you. We believe that you should take a risk every day. We believe that potential is fueled by ambition. We believe that success in life is determined by how you handle setbacks.
- You’re Valuable – You’ll leave a legacy here. Each hire is a significant addition for us and we really value that. If you’re a difference maker, you’ll have the chance to shine here and be recognized for your contributions.
- Base Salary - $50,000 base salary plus uncapped commissions.
- Growing Quickly - We're booming. Yes, even during a pandemic. This year has been a challenge for all of us. But, we've proven that our business model is resiliant.
- Culture - We’re a tight-knit group. We’re supportive and empowering and we push each other to accomplish goals both in and out of the office. We celebrate our achievements together and we have a good time doing it. In 2020, we started off with a company trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, but as our world changed, so did our company culture events. We maintained our culture virtually through weekly happy hours, games, contests, fantasy football leagues, a Secret Santa party, and more.
- Location - We're in the heart of Chicago's West Loop neighborhood. Just a block south of Randolph Street, right by all the good restaurants.
- Our Employees Like Working Here - Don't believe us? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
Momentum Staffing Group is a boutique, growth stage staffing organization providing recruiting solutions to Chicago’s pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. We’re now in the process of expanding into other technical industries and geographic locations. We have branched out to industries focusing on engineering, architecture, and IT. Geographically we have expanded to the Wisconsin, Indiana, and North Carolina area. Our philosophy is simple: partner with the most desirable employers and match them with higher caliber talent.
We set out to revolutionize the way companies hire. Over the past few years, we’ve partnered with many of Chicago’s top companies and done just that. Now we’re looking to identify talented individuals who are capable of developing this movement and making it their own. We have a proven concept; we need you to bring it to life.
This position will have responsibility for fostering relationships with job seekers while matching them with career opportunities. Recruiters at Momentum will identify, interview, evaluate and place candidates in either our Scientific or Clinical divisions. Eventually, candidates can have the opportunity to take on increasing levels of client interaction and will represent Momentum in various sales, recruiting and management capacities as we continue to grow and diversify.
You'll be joining an organization in its growth stages. There will be ample opportunity to develop internally while influencing company direction. Leadership, sales and other development opportunities will quickly materialize for dedicated and capable individuals.
- Review and evaluate applicant credentials for client positions.
- Source candidates using various outreach methods, including job postings, resume boards and network referrals.
- Represent Momentum displaying company core values: Diversity, Ambition, Perseverance, Quality Focus, and Integrity.
We partner with Chicago's top employers and match them with top talent. We represent many of Chicago's most desirable employers in their hiring efforts. They turn to Momentum for our industry specific expertise and ability to match them with the industries best candidates. Our boutique approach has made us the fastest growing STEM staffing company in Chicago.
At Momentum, we work with you to develop a job search strategy that suits your unique aspirations and skills. Our recruiting approach sets us apart from other staffing agencies by gaining a greater degree of partnership with you - the candidate. We attribute our success as a company to the relationships we’ve fostered with our candidates and contractors.
Ready to be a part of the Momentum revolution? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Momentum:
- Top Employers - We partner with only the most desirable employers. Our specialty lies in matching the best candidates with the most desirable positions.
- Industry Expertise - All we do is STEM. Period. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into what you should expect your career decision. We're experts at getting your career to where you want it to go. We'll help you understand your career options and work with you to determine the path that suits you. Why would you want to work with an agency that only does science on the side?
- Permanent Results - Last year 94% of our contractors were converted to permanent employees. Pretty impressive huh? Getting you a permanent job is our priority as an agency. No other agency in the STEM space can boast such a high conversion rate.
- No Charge - With Momentum there are no hidden fees. We don't take any money out of your paycheck or charge a conversion fee. Our clients pay for what we do, not our employees.
- Consultative Approach - When you work with Momentum, we start by learning a lot about your career direction. Only then do we propose a path that will help you achieve your career goals. We share a lot of our industry expertise with you so that you are informed about your options.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Momentum Staffing Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is our Policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to a person’s actual or perceived: race; color; religion; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; pregnancy, childbirth or a medical condition related to childbirth or pregnancy; marital status or civil union status; age; national origin; order of protection status; ancestry; genetic information; mental or physical disability; citizenship status; military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service; or on any other basis prohibited by law.