A quickly expanding nutraceutical company is seeking an experienced QC Inspector to add to their Quality Control team. This position will offer a challenging and stimulating work environment, valuable industry laboratory experience, as well as the opportunity to develop internally within an international company. Candidates will be responsible for:
- Providing routine and non-routine analytical quality control analysis of products.
- Working with instrumentation such as IR, MS, and AA as well as various other instruments.
- Adhering to cGMP/cGLP documentation procedures.
Preferred candidates will meet the following criteria:
- 1-2 years of experience working within the Food/Beverage industry
- BS in Chemistry or a related field.
- Experience with cGMP/cGLP documentation.