An established Biotechnology company is looking to hire an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to their team. This position offers valuable industry knowledge, experience within a clinical research environment,
a fast-paced work environment, and experience leading projects pertaining to pre-clinical studies.
- Coordinate and perform quality assurance operations in accordance with GLP regulations.
- Write and review SOPs and other documentation as it pertains to clinical studies.
- Will be trained in FDA and EPA regulations.
- Will get experience in auditing various studies.
- Must have a BS in Biology, Chemistry, or related science.
- 1 - 3 years of experience within a cGLP/GMP regulated environment is required.
- Must have the ability to take on responsibility, pay close attention to detail and communicate with multiple departments.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills are required