An industry leading pharmaceutical company is looking to add several experienced chemists to their growing team. This position will provide chemists with tremendous exposure into a global pharmaceutical company, valuable work experience, and potential for growth within a growing organization.
- Performing routine and non-routine analysis of samples utilizing analytical chemistry
- Performing primarily HPLC and GC tests (along with other analytical techniques) on in-process and finished products
- Adhering to cGMP / cGLP laboratory procedures.
- At least a BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or related field
- 0-3 years of industry experience with HPLC and GC
- Candidates must possess a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, and strong attention to detail