A large pharmaceutical company is searching for an Analytical Chemist to add to their growing team and requires the ability to conduct analytical support for their product development activities. The company is focused on designing, developing, and commercializing pharmaceuticals and the position offers a challenging work environment, opportunity for growth, and a rewarding compensation package. The position is responsible for:
- Routine HPLC and GC analysis in support of drug development activities.
- Preparing technical reports, data summaries, and quantitiative analysis.
- Provide assistance for instrument maintenance and document organization.
Preferred candidates will have the following credentials:
- 2-4 years of industry experience within a GMP environment.
- Hands on experience with various instruments including HPLC, GC, KF titrators, etc