A quickly growing biotechnology company is looking for Molecular Biologist to to support drug development projects. This position offers a very challenging and rewarding work environment, within a thriving company. Candidates will be given the opportunity to participate in projects of increasing complexity pertaining to method development, validation and protocol development.
- Developing and implementing molecular and cell based assays in support of drug development.
- Working with study directors on projects of varying complexity including routine and non-routine analysis.
- Developing and troubleshooting various bio-assays.
- Quantitative ELISA for assays
Qualified candidates must have:
- BS or MS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry or related science.
- Prefer experience from GLP or GMP environment.
- Academic research experience highly desirable.
- Quantitative ELISA Experience