A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a senior microbiologist to join their team. The position leaves room for upward mobility and provides an opportunity to gain experience in microbiological testing with an energetic company culture. Some responsibilities would include:
- Take environmental monitoring samples such as air and water samples from production departments.
- Adhere to cGMP/cGLP laboratory procedures.
- Participate in microbiological testing.
- Train new microbiologists who enter the lab.
Some qualities that would be preferred:
- 3-6 years of microbiological experience within a pharmaceutical environment.
- Good personality and ability to lead a team.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to grow.