Great opportunity to work as a chemist for a company that is continuing to grow every year. This is a company that has a lot of room for upward mobility internally, as well as easy movement from group to group. They are looking for someone with a great work ethic and time management skills.
- Responsible for providing quality control analysis on in-process samples supporting bio-pharmaceutical production.
- Responsible for adhering to pharmaceutical documentation standards.
- Will work in a fast paced, highly regulated quality laboratory.
- BS in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, microbiology, or related field.
- 0-2 experience from the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is helpful but not required.
- Any experience with GL or HPLC is highly desirable.
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and positive attitude are essential.