A consistently growing pharmaceutical company is looking for a talented Quality Control Chemist to join their team. A strong candidate will be presented with opportunities to grow within a thriving company and gain valuable experience while working in a positive work environment. Candidates will provide quality control analysis and use a variety of instrumentation in the lab. Some responsibilities include:
- Perform GC, FTIR, HPLC, and other analytical testing.
- Work in a cGLP/cGMP work environment.
- Perform mathematical analysis of test results.
- B.S. in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, microbiology, or a related field.
- 0-2 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail.