A well established pharmaceutical producer is looking for a hardworking Quality Control Chemist to join their team. A strong candidate would be one who could handle a fast paced and challenging work environment. Candidates will get the opportunity to prepare and handle lab samples, operate standard lab equipment, and interpret test results. Responsibilities include:
- Utilize analytical instrumentation such as HPLC and GC.
- Perform quality tests on finished products.
- Work within a highly regulated environment.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related field.
- 0-2 years HPLC experience (research experience okay).
- Ambitious attitude and desire to grow within a company.