An industry leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a Chemist to join their QC team. The position provides opportunity for a strong candidate to grow with the company, cross-train into different disciplines, and work in a positive work environment. Candidates will be performing quality control analysis on numerous samples. Responsibilities include:
- Perform GC, FTIR, HPLC, and other analytical testing.
- Perform mathematical analysis of test results.
- Work in a cGMP/cGLP work environment.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related field.
- 0-2 years experience with GC or HPLC.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.