A consistently growing pharmaceutical company is looking for an ambitious Chemist to join their Quality Control team. A strong candidate will see opportunities to rise in a thriving company and work in a fast paced work environment. Candidates will work in a GMP/GLP facility, run numerous different samples, and interpret results. Responsibilities include:
- Utilizing HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, wet chemistry, and other instrumentation.
- Preparing samples, running tests, and analyzing results.
- Working in a fast paced GMP environment.
- 0-2 years HPLC experience in a GMP environment.
- An ambitious and outgoing candidate looking to grow as a professional.