A large pharmaceutical company is looking for an intelligent Laboratory Scientist to their thriving team. This position would allow a strong candidate to climb the ladder, gain experience with a wide scope of lab procedures, and the opportunity to become proficient in multiple disciplines.
This position would be responsible for performing routine analysis of drug product, calibrating equipment, documenting test results, and providing general lab support functions.
- Prepare raw material, in-process and finished product samples for analysis.
- Document incoming samples and log test results.
- Perform routine analysis of drug product, including but not limited to wet chemistry analysis, analytical instrumentation and physical testing.
- All work performed within a cGMP lab environment supporting pharmaceutical production.
- BS in Chemistry, Biology, or related science.
- Experience with GC or HPLC is preferred.