A quickly growing biotechnology company is looking for a Bioanalytical Scientist to perform biological assays in support of drug development. This position offers a very challenging and rewarding work environment, within a thriving company. Candidates will be given the opportunity to participate in projects of increasing complexity pertaining to method development, validation and protocol development.
- Developing and implementing bio-analytical assays in support of drug development.
- Working with study directors on projects of varying complexity including routine and non-routine analysis.
- Developing and troubleshooting various bio-assays.
- Cell culturing, immuno assays, or ELISA experience desired.
Qualified candidates must have:
- BS or MS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry or related science.
- 0-2 years of experience from GLP or GMP environment strongly preferred.
- Academic research experience highly desirable.