A pharmaceutical company is looking for an analytical chemist to join their team. Strong chemists will be presented with opportunities to grow as a scientist by learning a variety of different analytical instrumentation. Chemists will perform routine and non-routine testing and analyzing results.
- Utilizing analytical instrumentation such as HPLC and GC.
- Performing routine and non-routine testing.
- Adhere to GMP/GLP regulations.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or a related field.
- 0-2 years experience with HPLC.