A global pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Chemist to join their Quality Control team. Candidates will be given the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. Chemists will perform routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, in-process samples, and finished products in a cGMP environment.
- Handle assays and impurities analysis.
- Perform routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, in-process samples, and finished products.
- Utilize HPLC, GC, and wet chemistry.
- B.S. in chemistry or biochemistry.
- 2-6 years experience with HPLC in a cGMP environment.
- Hardworking with a passion for science.