An established pharmaceutical company is looking to add entry-level chemists to their growing analytical team. This position offers exceptional growth opportunities within a thriving company, a dynamic and challenging work environment, and competitive compensation.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Analytical projects including quality control, method validation, stability studies and investigations.
- Routine and non-routine utilization of HPLC, GC, and FTIR.
- Testing products according to USP methods.
- Strictly adhering to cGLP/cGMP documentation standards.
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related science
- 0-2 years experience with HPLC in either industry or undergraduate research
- Experience with cGMP's in accordance to FDA specifications
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude, close attention to detail, and ability to multitask