A large pharmaceutical company is searching for an Analytical Chemist to add to their growing team. The company is focused on designing, developing, and commercializing pharmaceuticals. The position offers a challenging work environment, opportunity for growth, and a rewarding compensation package. The position is responsible for:
- Utilize HPLC, GC, and other analytical instrumentation.
- Prepare technical reports, data summaries, and quantitative analysis.
- Adhere to cGMP/cGLP regulations.
Preferred candidates will have the following credentials:
- 0-2 years of industry experience within a GMP environment.
- Hands on experience with HPLC (research experience okay).