An established research institution is looking for an associate toxicologist to join their team. The position offers the opportunity to gain experience in a lab setting and conduct R&D for a variety of studies. A strong candidate would have experience working with live animals and/or experience in a cGLP environment. Responsibilities include:
- Collect and maintain data in accordance with government regulations.
- Conduct nose-only and whole-body exposures.
- Participate in inhalation toxicology studies.
- Perform necropsy and tissue studies
- Experience working with live animals.
- B.S. in Biology
- Tissue culture and sample running