An increasingly growing pharmaceutical company is looking for a strong chemist to join their team. Candidates will have opportunities for upward mobility while being exposed to numerous analytical instruments. Candidates will be running various analytical instruments in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilize HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, and wet chemistry.
- Adhere to cGMP/cGLP regulations.
- Bachelors Degree *Required*
- 0-2 years experience in cGMP/cGLP environment.
- Basic understanding of HPLC and GC.
- Strong work ethic and ambitious attitude.