An established biopharmaceutical company is looking to add members to their growing analytical team. This position offers exceptional growth opportunities within the industry, a dynamic and challenging work environment, and competitive compensation.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Quality control analysis on in-process samples.
- Routinely utilizing HPLC, GC, and FTIR.
- Strictly adhering to cGLP/cGMP documentation standards.
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related science.
- 1-3 years experience with HPLC (research experience okay).
- Experience with cGMPs in accordance to FDA specifications.
- A strong work ethic, close attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.