A world-renowned biotech company is looking for a Laboratory Technician to join their Research and Development team. Candidates will work in an innovative laboratory setting, grow as a professional with a thriving company, and receive competitive compensation.
- Preparing samples for testing
- Test and evaluate new and existing products for customers.
- Revise test protocols, reports, and C of A's as needed.
- Calibrate and maintain all laboratory equipment and lab cleaning.
- B.S. in Biomedical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 0+ years of experience.
- Strong work ethic and desire to grow within an innovative company.